Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yummy BBQ Ribs

Many years ago I got this great BBQ ribs recipe from my friend, Tonya.  It's so easy and tastes so great, that I thought I'd share it with you.  We had it for supper tonight and there aren't any leftovers!  This recipe works with any type of ribs, but we prefer the boneless pork ribs.  First you get a big piece of tin foil and line a 9x13 pan with it.  Then you place the ribs in the pan.
Next, you pour most of a bottle of BBQ sauce on top of the ribs and add a little water.  This is a good opportunity to use up the last little bits of BBQ sauce in the bottom of the bottles that you have been saving in your fridge.  Maybe you don't do that, but we always seem to have one or two. 
Now you just wrap the foil around the ribs and kind of fold it together to seal.  Then put them in the oven and bake at 350 for about 3 hours.  These go great with Nicole's Potatoes recipe that I posted a while back.  Hope you like them!
  

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I love those ribs. Glad you are still enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we are- good memories of eating them at your house!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...