Wednesday, June 6, 2012

God, my Rock


Sometimes I feel so weak.  There are days when I feel so helpless, so at the mercy of circumstances around me.  What can I do?  So the verses I read this morning from Psalms 61:2-3 were a comfort.

From the ends of the earth I call to you,
I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For you have been my refuge,
a strong tower against the foe.

I am so thankful to have God my Father, my protector, my comfort, my rock.  He can be trusted, no matter what the circumstances!  A friend has this quote on her facebook and I thought it was good-

"Every experience God gives us, every person he brings into our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future that only he can see."

I can see how that has been true in the past for us, and I am looking forward to what he has for us in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...