Saturday, May 19, 2012

Robin eggs

Our son found these four robin eggs and he was so proud!  We looked at them and talked about how neat they were and he was so excited I felt bad telling him that you shouldn't ever touch bird eggs because the mama bird won't come back to the nest again.  After we looked at them a while he went and put them back in the nest.  Then today I looked up online about touching eggs just to make sure that was really right and you know what?  It was wrong!  There it was on Snopes.  Here's the link if you want to see for yourself-  http://www.snopes.com/critters/wild/babybird.asp  So he was glad to hear that.  We'll have to watch and see if they hatch.
When we stop and look at God's creation, it is truly amazing.  God made things so interesting.  Why did he make robin's eggs so blue?  Why not just plain white or brown?  What a good God we have.

I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonders.
I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing praise to your name,
O Most High.  Psalm 9:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...