Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Take My Hand

 
Are you tired of hearing my adoption woes yet?  You might have to put up with it for a little while longer.  Today we heard the news that nothing has been done towards our adoption of Mimi yet.  Things are moving extremely slowly, apparently.  In July the social workers said that we would have the meeting to determine if they would choose our family for Mimi by the end of August.  But today we heard that they haven't even started on the paperwork they have to complete in order to schedule the meeting.  So who knows when it will be.  So frustrating! 
 
Thankfully, God knows what we need, and yesterday he sent me this verse from Isaiah, posted by someone on Facebook.
 
Since ancient times no one has heard,
    no ear has perceived,
no eye has seen any God besides you,
    who acts on behalf of those who wait for him.
Isaiah 64:4
 
Such a great reminder for me, that we are not in reality waiting on slow social workers, which can be so frustrating, but we are waiting on God- and I know that he has a good reason for making us wait!  It's so comforting to know that.  This song keeps running through my head lately.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...