Thursday, August 15, 2013

He Knows

 
I'm feeling a little lost around here this week since the kids
started back to school.  I told Andy I've lost my purpose.
Not that there isn't grass to mow, house to clean,
tomatoes to freeze, or sewing projects to work on!
 
This week I have been reminded again of God's complete
control and sovereignty over every aspect of our lives.
Truly we can trust Him!  Whether it concerns
our health, the kids' school situation,
our jobs, or the future,
GOD KNOWS ALL ABOUT IT!
 
As you do not know the path of the wind,
or how the body is formed in a mother's womb,
so you cannot understand the work of God,
the Maker of all things.
Ecclesiastes 11:5
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...