Saturday, August 3, 2013

Good News

Well, we have some good news concerning our adoption progress!  Our family is definitely going to be considered to adopt an eleven year old girl!  Of course it always takes longer than we think it should, so the meeting where they decide if we'll be chosen for her won't happen until the end of August.  Then if we are chosen for sure, we can start having visits with her.  So far we are the only family interested.  We are praying that God will be preparing our hearts for each other, and that His will would be done in all our lives.  I wish I could tell you more about her but I don't think that is allowed.  God knows.

Don't be deceived, my dear brothers.
Every good and perfect gift is from above,
Coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights,
Who does not change like shifting shadows.
James 1:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...