Friday, September 28, 2012

An Autumn Morning

This is a beautiful time of year, isn't it?  I took a little walk
around our place this morning with my camera and this is
what I saw.  The spiders are very busy this time of year,
there are little webs all over the grass.  What a lot of work!
We have a lot of hedge trees here at our place, and the
hedge apples are falling off the trees.  If you don't have
them in your area, they are about the size of an orange-
it wouldn't feel good if they landed on your head!
We still have some flowers blooming! 
 
It was foggy this morning and the kids thought that was so cool
since we haven't had fog for a long time.  I opened the window
and SJ said, "Don't let the fog in Mom, we wouldn't be able
to see and we'd bump into the furniture!"
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...