Monday, April 20, 2015

Seasons of Life

 
I am in a stretching season of life right now.
I know, I know, life with six kids, homeschooling 3 of them,
2 of them teenagers (and all that entails),
1 of them a 2 year old (and all that entails!),
shouldn't be that hard, right?  Hmmm.


 
I know, from past experience, that this season of life
will soon pass and they will be grown and gone.
But that doesn't help me in the nitty gritty, day to day.
 
So when I read this quote this morning,
it was a big encouragement to me.
God is always there for me!
 
"The seasons change, and you change,
but your Lord abides evermore the same,
and the streams of His love are as deep,
as broad, and as full as ever."
~Charles Spurgeon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...