Friday, March 27, 2015

Sweet Girl's Nightgown Idea

There are so many wonderful ideas on Pinterest, and this is one of them!  Is this not the sweetest little girl's nightgown?  Of course, I think my model is pretty sweet too... (: 



It was very simple to make, and although the original nightgown was made with a vintage pillow slip, I didn't have one so I just used 1/2 yard of fabric.  Since the fabric was on clearance, it just cost me $2.50, plus about $3 for the roll of wide lace and we were set.  I just gathered up the skirt at the chest, making it to be a couple inches more than Miss E's chest measurement, sewed the lace on, and added some straps. 



Miss E loves it and so do I!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...