Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A Story of God's Care

--DJ enjoying the snow this weekend--
 
God is so gracious in his care for us, isn't he?
He showed me again yesterday that he is always
there, right beside me, and so I wanted to share
the story with you.  Miss E and I were on our way
to her doctor appointment (I will have to share more
details on that another time) and it was in the city
about an hour away from us.  We had just gotten
into town, and I looked down and there was a light
on the dash that said, CHECK YOUR GAUGES.
So I looked them over and noticed that the
temperature gauge was way high.  So I quickly
let off the gas and it started to go down right
away, but when I pushed on the gas again
it shot right back up.  (Thank goodness for cell
phones) I quickly called Andy and asked what
to do.  He figured I probably needed more
coolant.  Now, I have no idea how to add more
coolant, and I didn't have any idea where
to get more coolant on the road I was on.
Andy's the mechanic so he takes care of all that.
After driving/coasting about a mile, and
wondering what to do, all of a sudden I saw
a car dealership up on the left with a garage
that said "Service Entrance", so I pulled in
there, explained that I needed more coolant,
and could they get me some real quick so
I wouldn't be late to my doctor appointment?
They were so kind and helpful and filled
it up and didn't even charge me anything.
I am so thankful that God was right there
with me, helping me find just the right place
to go.  He is good!!  And, I was only 2 minutes
late to the appointment.  This was such an
encouragement to me, because if God cares
about the little things like vehicle problems,
I know he cares about my big problems.
 
Cast your cares on the LORD
and he will sustain you;
he will never let the righteous fall.
Psalm 55:22
 
Cast all your anxiety on him
because he cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...