Thursday, March 5, 2015

Another one?

~I love the way the sun shines in the window
on my dish cupboard every morning~
 
God knows just what we need, doesn't he?
 
In my last post I wrote about how if God cares about the little things like our cars, he cares about the big things too, and I am so thankful that he reminded me of that on Tuesday, because that evening I had another grand mal seizure.  I was sitting on the couch braiding Miss E's hair, when I started having an old familiar thought (I don't remember what it is now, I just know it always happens before a seizure starts) and that's all I remember till I "woke up" asking Andy what month it was.  Unfortunately the kids were all there this time so they all saw it and it was scary for them. 
 
I hadn't had a seizure for over three years, so I thought I was past that now.  Andy took me to the doctor yesterday, and he's not sure why it happened either, usually it's if your systems are overloaded then your body goes into a seizure to "reboot".  But, it wasn't immediately obvious what was causing it this time.  Thankfully I am feeling back to my old self already, just a little sore.  The memory problems that I had last time, three years ago, are not there this time, and I am so glad, because I didn't want to forget the whole process of us adopting Miss E!
 
God is good, he provides for us in so many ways, and nothing happens that doesn't first pass by him.  The worst of it all is that now I can't drive for six months...  But I like being at home so we'll survive. (:
 
If you would like to read about my past seizures, here's a link to that post. 
 
Are not two sparrows sold for a penny?
Yet not one of them will fall to the ground
apart from the will of your Father.
And even the hairs of your head are all numbered.
So don't be afraid;
you are worth more than many sparrows.
Matthew 10:29-31
 
 
~This photo is from a year or two ago, we didn't
have that much snow this year~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...