Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My brain is full


My brain is full-

Thanksgiving is this week, how is it Thanksgiving already?
I think I got all our food bought yesterday, our menu on Thursday
for our family Thanksgiving will be:
Turkey
Mashed Potatoes
Gravy
Cornbread Stuffing
Cranberry Jello
Corn
Cranberry Bread
Apple and Pumpkin Pie
 
We always have a Thanksgiving with just our kids,
we use the good dishes and eat a fancy meal, and it's always fun.



Aren't cardinals in the snow so pretty?  I love their cheery redness.

We got Miss E's allergy test results back.  She doesn't have any
seasonal or indoor/outdoor allergies, but she is allergic to eggs
and is a little bit allergic to milk and soy.  So we are taking out the
eggs for a few weeks to see if it helps.  So far her poor little nose
is still running, but maybe not quite as much.  I'm thankful we at
least have some answers.



Doesn't this old church look so peaceful?  It's the church that the
family who built our stone house attended 100 years ago.
Unfortunately, life isn't usually this peaceful.  We hurt each
other, we ache for those who are hurt, and we live with the
effects of sin daily.  Makes me long for heaven.

See to it that no one misses the grace of God
and that no bitter root grows up
to cause trouble and defile many.
Hebrews 12:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...