Monday, November 17, 2014

Embracing Winter


With this early cold snap we are all thinking, ugh, it's
going to be a loooong winter.  I took these pictures Saturday
and now we are covered in snow!  Maybe it's because
we spent too much time living in Arizona and Mexico, but
this cold weather just isn't my favorite.  So, I decided maybe
I needed to come up with a list of fun things that can only be
done in the winter time, to help me "embrace winter"!



~enjoy a hot cup of tea~
~warm up under an old quilt~
~play table games during the long winter evenings~
~stay warm while finishing that crocheted afghan I started last winter~
~do lots of baking without getting hot~
~wear cozy sweaters~
~dream of Christmas~
~decorate for Christmas~
~shop for Christmas~
~listen to Christmas music~
~celebrate six birthdays in our family~
~enjoy the crackling of the fire in the woodstove~
~watch football on tv~
~wear my warm fuzzy slippers~



Do you have any more to add?

Give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...