Monday, July 28, 2014

The start of my secret garden

 
This morning the little boys and I started work
on my new 'secret garden'!  We began by making
a path through the woods behind the house,
ending up in a small clearing, where we placed
a bench.  I am thinking about what type of flowers
I want to plant here.  I definitely want it to look
natural, and I know I want to use some daffodils.

 
Last week the kids and I went garage saling and here are
my favorite finds- a pinwheel quilt and new tea cup.
I didn't have a yellow one yet, it's pretty, don't you think?

 
This is the view from the bench-
so peaceful!
 
 
It's the perfect place to read a magazine
and get a little inspiration for what flowers
I might want to plant!  I really enjoy
the Country Gardens magazine.


 
Be still and know that I am God.
Psalm 46:10
 
I am joining

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post, Carmen! I will be featuring your post in this week's A Return to Loveliness,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...