Saturday, July 26, 2014

16 years ago...

 
16 years ago, we were wondering, could it be? Might I possibly be in labor?
It was too early though, our baby wasn't due for another four weeks!
We were going to move before he was born!  We didn't have any bags packed!
But, our little LA was in a hurry, like he still is to this day-
always ready for the next thing!  So, after being in the hospital 30 minutes,
our very first son was born.  We were so young, only 21 and 22 at
the time, but we were so happy.  I am very thankful that God allowed me
to experience pregnancy and childbirth.  Back then I had no idea of the
adventures we had ahead, but I wouldn't change anything.  God has
used every experience and hardship and joy to teach us and help us grow.
Now our first son is almost grown, I just can't hardly wrap my mind
around that.  I am so thankful God allowed us the privilege of raising him!
Our children are such a blessing to us.
 
Sons are a heritage from the LORD,
children a reward from him.
Psalm 127:3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...