Saturday, July 12, 2014

Summertime

 
We are having a really great summer this year.  It hasn't been so
hot and dry like the last few years, so that has been a blessing.
 
My mom and sister came over this morning and we canned dill
pickles.  We make a pretty good team!  Today is my parents' 40th
wedding anniversary, and my mom was telling us little things
about their wedding day.  I am so thankful for my parents.
 
The corn across the road is sure growing tall-
and those little country boys are sure growing tall too,
time goes by so quickly.

 
Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love,
that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
Psalm 90:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...