Tuesday, July 2, 2013

"Missing Child Syndrome"

Yep, I definitely have it again.  "Missing Child Syndrome".  (yes, I made that up)  That feeling that one of our kids is missing and is out there somewhere.  I think about her almost constantly.  Where is she, what is she doing, is she safe, is she loved right now?  What will she be like, how will she fit in, how old is she?  So many unknowns, but God is giving me a love for her, even though we have never met and I don't even know her name.  I guess she'll even be a girl? (:  Maybe she'll be a he, and we'll be surprised like we were with SJ!  Whatever God has, we will be so thankful for.  If you think of us, please pray that God would send her to us soon, I am missing her.  Thanks.  And here's a little cuteness for you-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...