Wednesday, July 10, 2013

He's Holding My Hand

Remember when you were little, maybe walking in a big crowd of people, or down a busy street, and your Dad held your hand?  Your little hand felt completely safe in his big one, and you were secure.

 
There have been many times over the past year and a half when I was scared.  Scared I was going to have another seizure, scared I was dying, scared of the unknown.  And as I would lay there in bed, God would keep reminding me, I am here, holding you by the right hand.  Oh, what would I do without Him?
 
For I am the LORD, your God,
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you,
Do not fear; I will help you.
Isaiah 41:13
 
I have set the LORD always before me.
Because he is at my right hand,
I will not be shaken.
Psalm 16:8
 
Thankfully I am no longer dealing with the fear of seizures or dying, but when hard times come, I remember- God is right there at my right hand, walking with me, protecting me, only allowing the things in my life that He wills.
 
The LORD watches over you-
the LORD is your shade at your right hand.
Psalm 121:5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...