Monday, July 22, 2013

FRUSTRATION

 
I am feeling so frustrated with the state and how they handle
the adoption process!  Ugh.  How can it possibly take a week
to respond to a simple question?  How can it take 9 months
just to get approved to be able to adopt?  How come when I
make inquiries about the kids available for adoption on
Adopt US Kids, 2/3 of them don't respond?

 
It seems so upside down!!  The kids need homes-
there's no doubt about it- but when you try and
give them one, you are faced with one huge headache
after another- and that's before you even bring them home!
IT SHOULDN"T BE THIS HARD TO HELP A CHILD.

 
I just keep repeating this verse over and over in my head.
God knows, God knows, God knows.
He will fulfill his purpose for us and our next child!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...