Monday, April 8, 2013

Rose Teapots

 
Today I redecorated an area of my kitchen,
so I thought I'd share it with you!

 
This cute teapot wall hanging was made by
my friend at Farm Chick Quilts.  She does beautiful
machine quilting and I love the cute rose teapots
she made me!
 
 
They go perfectly with my rose tea things.

 
This pretty pink rose teacup was a gift from
my Grandma for my birthday this year.
It matches my teapot so well- I love it!
 

 
Soon the roses will be blooming outside too- I'm trying something
new this year- attempting to start some more roses from cuttings.
I'm using this method, where you put them in wet newspapers
in a cool dark place for 6 weeks.  Has anyone tried it?
We'll see how it goes.  Have a great week!
 
I am joining Sandi for Tea Time Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Carmen,
    Oh, I love your teapot hanging; how pretty! The new teacup from your grandmother is lovely and so is your teapot. I love the little feet on it. Your vignette is really lovely! Thank you for sharing and coming to tea. Have a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...