Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A little cheer on a dreary morning

Do you need a little cheering up on this dreary morning?
(At least, it's dreary here in our part of the country,
we're supposed to get sleet and snow today.)
Listen to these words from Isaiah-
we have much to praise God for!
 
 
I delight greatly in the LORD;
my soul rejoices in my God.
For he has clothed me with garments of salvation
and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness,
as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest,
and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

 
For as the soil makes the sprout come up
and a garden causes seeds to grow,
so the Sovereign LORD will make righteousness and praise
spring up before all nations.
Isaiah 61:10-11
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...