Friday, November 9, 2012

Those cute toddlers--

Look at those cute little kids!  I think this was about 7 years ago, back when we lived in the desert.  From time to time we would take a day trip up into the mountains where we could see actual trees again, and this was one of those times.  It's been awhile since we've had little kids, and I was reminded of that lately as I observed busy moms taking care of their toddlers at church and in our extended family.  It looks like a lot of work! (:  But it would be fun to do it again, just once more! (: 

We still don't know whether we should do foster care or just adopt a waiting child.  We're trying to decide what would be best for our family.  We have no doubt that God wants us to do something, but we're not sure what that is yet.  I know that God will show us at the right time, but I still stew about it.  Thankfully his timing is always perfect!

Children are a gift from the LORD;
they are a reward from him.
Psalm 127:3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...