Saturday, November 10, 2012

Studying James

At our ladies Bible study at church we've been doing this study on the book of James by Beth Moore.  It has been excellent so far and I'd recommend it.  James is such a practical book and there is lots to learn!  I like our group of ladies too, it's encouraging to get together with other women and share experiences and what we are learning spiritually as we go through life.

I have done lots of Beth Moore's Bible studies and they have all been very applicable and challenging.  I like what she said here- it has been true in my life for sure!

"Wait on the Lord!  So many presents are wrapped under your tree that it will take a lifetime to open them.  That's God's way.  He keeps telling us that there's something He's not telling us, like exactly how this whole thing is going to work out.  This we can know; it's going to be perfect." ~Beth Moore

Every good and perfect gift is from above,
coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights,
who does not change like shifting shadows.
James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...