Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Old Roses and Trust

About a mile down the road from us is an old homestead.  You wouldn't know anyone had ever lived there, except for the flowers.  This rosebush was just beautiful there this year, and there are lilacs, bread and butter, and a grapevine too!  I always enjoy seeing the old irises and rosebushes that somebody planted 100 years ago, still blooming every year in ditches and pastures, even though no other sign of a home is there.

I wish I could give you an adoption update, but there really isn't anything to tell.  Sigh.  We are still waiting for them to schedule the meeting where they choose the family for A, who I told you about a few weeks ago.

I guess we're on the right path?  When things are so hard it makes me wonder.  But God hasn't lead us anywhere else yet, so we will press on!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...