Monday, December 2, 2013

A Colorado Thanksgiving

 
This year we decided to spend Thanksgiving in Colorado
with Andy's family, and we are so glad we did!
Thanksgiving day, after the turkey, we went on this
beautiful hike in Colorado National Monument.
 
 
The kids had a great time climbing around
on all the rocks, I think their hike ended up
being about twice as long as ours, with all
the running around they did!
 
 
This was the view to the west, just amazing.

 
Then, we drove up over the Monument and stopped at
the spot where Andy proposed to me almost 17 years ago... aww.

 
It was so beautiful with the sun setting!
 
We had a lovely time, now I have mounds of laundry to do
and a house to decorate for Christmas--
I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving too!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...