Friday, October 18, 2013

Warm and Cozy

Don't you love the change in seasons?
Today is a lovely day~
 
There is a fire in the woodstove,
The kids are home from school,
 
 
The leaves are changing color outside,
The Pilgrims and Indians are on the mantle,

 
There is a frost advisory tonight,
And Christmas music is playing!
 
This is my favorite Christmas CD, I think.
It's hard to pick one favorite!
 
 
I hope your day is warm and cozy too!
 
I will proclaim the name of the LORD.
Oh, praise the greatness of our God!
He is the Rock, his works are perfect,
and all his ways are just.
A faithful God who does no wrong,
upright and just is he.
 
Deuteronomy 32:3-4
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...