Saturday, March 2, 2013

Crocheted Doll Dress

I know, I know, we don't have any little girls around here. 
But sometimes I have to do something girly anyways! 
So the past week or two I've been working on this little doll dress.
We'll see who the Lord sends our way to play with it-
 
(front)

(back)
 
It was fun to make.  In case you would like to make one,
it's for an 18 inch doll, and this pattern is the one I used.
 
Speaking of girls, we are ready for the adoption agency to
come out and do a home visit for our homestudy.  They
have to do 2 of them, then write the homestudy, and then
finally we can start finding a child!  If there's one thing I've
learned in all our adoptions, it's that God's timing is always
perfect, even when it seems like things are taking way too
long, he has it worked out. 
 
Wait for the LORD;
be strong and take heart and
wait for the LORD.
Psalm 27:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...