Thursday, February 28, 2013

Amazing Grace

 
This morning I was amazed and grateful once again as
I read these verses in Romans 3:21-22.
 
But now a righteousness from God, apart from law,
has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify.
This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ
to all who believe.

 
I can never follow all the rules perfectly in order to be "good enough"
before God, trying to follow all the rules just makes me realize
how imperfect I am.  BUT GOD!  Because of His grace, he sent
His only Son, Jesus, to die on the cross as payment for my sins.
If I have faith in Jesus, God gives me His righteousness.
Thank you Lord!

 
"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD.
"Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool."
Isaiah 1:18
 
Amazing grace! how sweet the sound-
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind but now I see.
~John Newton~
 

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Thanks be to God!
    Lovely post Carmen...and stunning photos!
    blessings..Trish

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...