Friday, October 26, 2012

1,000 gifts!

 
Over a year ago I read the book One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp, and as a result
I decided to make my own list of things I was thankful for, adding a few each day. This
has been such a blessing in my life!  God is always good and gives us good gifts, even
through the hard times- like failed health, difficult relationships, and droughts.

 
Well, today I finally made it to gift number 1,000!  I would like to encourage you to
make your own list too, it helps keep things in perspective, especially if you tend
to be a "glass half empty" kind of person, like me. (:
 
You turned my wailing into dancing;
you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
that my heart may sing to you and not be silent.
O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever.
Psalm 30:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...