Monday, August 20, 2012

Just being thankful

Here's a few things I'm thankful for this morning-

~Cool mornings and warm afternoons- our weather has changed and the cool mornings feel so good after this summer's heat.  I think 60s at night and 80s in the day is perfect weather, and that's what we are having now!

~The beauty you can find all around you if you just stop and look.  Saturday evening I took a little drive around our area and found the old stone wall in the photo above.  I don't remember ever seeing it before and yet it was just a few miles from our house.

~Sunflowers in the ditches.  We do live in the Sunflower state after all!

~The safety the Lord has given to us and our children, especially now with LA being in high school and driving and going to parties.

~Prayer- being able to talk to God, the maker of everything, and he hears and listens to me!  Amazing.

I love the LORD, for he heard my voice;
he heard my cry for mercy.

I will sacrifice a thank offering to you
and call on the name of the LORD.

Psalm 116:1,17

1 comment:

  1. Such wonderful things to Give Him thanks for!
    His love and care for us is indeed amazing.
    God bless you, Carmen.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...