Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Journaling/Coloring Bibles


I just had to share my new Bible with you, because I love it so much!
Have you seen the new journaling and coloring Bibles? 
I think they are awesome for personal devotions.  Taking the time to color the individual verses really does help you take the time to think through what it's saying.


Of course, a cup of tea while coloring is nice too. (:


Here's a couple of the pages I've done.  I chose the Inspire NLT translation Bible, and after using the NIV for 25 years I am enjoying reading a new translation.  It's interesting how reading the same verses in a different translation can make them come alive again in a new way.


They also have coloring Bibles in NIV and KJV.
The Inspire version that I chose has over 400 illustrations to color,
and so it will take me awhile to work through it.  I'm planning to color the
verses as I read them in my devotions, so that way I'll be able to tell at a glance which
books I've read lately and which I should read again.

These would make a great Christmas gift if you know someone who likes artsy activities!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...