Friday, August 5, 2016

The August Garden

We have had a lot of beautiful rains this summer .  Everything is greener than usual for the beginning of August-- including my gardens.  Green with weeds that is.  But cameras can crop out the weeds a whole lot easier than going out there and pulling them in the heat and humidity!  So here you go- what's blooming these days---

Knock out roses just bloom and bloom, I love them.

Next year I am going to devote this flower bed to zinnias and marigolds and that's it.  They do so well every year.


My little bit of lavender.

I heard that marigolds are good for tomatoes, but this year the marigolds took over the tomatoes... oh well!

The Ingenious Mr. Fairchild rose smells amazing!

"Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty;
the whole earth is full of his glory."
Isaiah 6:3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...