Monday, May 2, 2016

Moments


Oh my goodness, life has been busy lately.  We have a Senior this year, and letting a child go is new territory for us.  I'm not sure if I really like it!  On the one hand, we are proud of him and the man he's becoming, but on the other hand I still think of him as that little six year old shooting his cap gun and riding his stick horse around the yard.  Like everyone says, it goes too fast.  


We have one in track, so we've combined a couple of the far away track meets with field trips to new places.  Seeing the real Apollo 13 command module was fun!



Now we are in the best month of the year, May.  The grass is green and the sky is blue, and the temperature is just right.  The moments fly by, so enjoy them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...