Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

~Me and my children~

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!  Being a mom is a wonderful gift from God.  I am so thankful for each one of the six blessings he has given us, and they treated me very well today. (:

This week SJ, our fourth child, found a robin's nest up in a tree.  He had to climb quite a ways up to see it, so he took my camera up there and every half a day he would go up and take another picture as the little baby robins slowly hatched.  It's been really fun to see his pictures and watch the progression!

Cracks in the shell...

Pushing his way out...

Mama Robin was always quite concerned when SJ was taking pictures...

All out, and the second egg (on top) is starting to crack...

We're hungry!!!

Baby birds aren't very cute.

 And this is SJ, he's a very unique child and brings us lots of joy. (:


Our oldest is graduating from high school this week.  I am trying not to think about it because it makes me sad, but we are also very proud of him and the man he has become.  Life goes by too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...