Sunday, August 9, 2015

Simply Sunday

--Our oldest son unloading hay--

Wow, summer is not long enough!  Just one more week and then our three oldest will be back in school and our three youngest will be doing home school. I included Miss E in the home school group because she will definitely want to be included in whatever we are doing.  This is my ninth year to home school, and I seriously spent about 2 hours planning the year and getting ready, that's all it took!  The older I get, the more I like simple.

Especially when it comes to technology.  We got a new computer and I cannot get the internet to work on it.  So here I am blogging on my phone.  One of those frustrations I'd really rather not have to deal with.  Oh well.

I love Sundays, the music, gathering with other believers, the relaxing afternoons with the family, its good.  I was amazed again today by God's grace and forgiveness that he so freely gives to all who come to him.  He's awesome!

--to the praise of his glorious grace,
which he has freely given us
in the One he loves.
Ephesians 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...