Saturday, July 25, 2015

Rag Quilts


So what do you do when you see this beautiful rag quilt on Pinterest...


...and your scrap drawers are overflowing...

...and it's way too hot to do anything outside?

You dream of fall and get started on a rag quilt of your own, that's what!


This will probably take me months to finish, but I am determined to get it done!  Most of my scraps are from the 80's and 90's, so they're not the most current colors, but the material is free which my Mennonite nature appreciates, plus each one is a memory of a dress or project from the past.  One thing I like about rag quilts is you don't have to be real particular, which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...