Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tea with Miss E









This afternoon Miss E and I had our first little tea party together!
It was so fun, the weather was perfect, the leaves were drifting down,
and the company was excellent! (:



We were still able to find a few pretty zinnias for our tea tray.


So sweet!  I wish I could show you her pretty smile, but not yet...



We had a lovely time!  I think we might have to make this a habit.

In the other gardens
And all up the vale,
From the autumn bonfires
See the smoke trail!

Pleasant summer over
And all the summer flowers,
The red fire blazes,
The grey smoke towers.

Sing a song of seasons!
Something bright in all!
Flowers in the summer,
Fires in the fall!

~Robert Louis Stevenson~

I am joining Sandi's Tea Time Tuesday




3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to spend the afternoon. Lovely tea party. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little tea party; a picnic on the ground! I'm sure your Miss E enjoyed her time with you very much. Cute tea set too. Thank you for sharing and joining me for tea. Have a joyful week, Carmen.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very special tea party and picnic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...