Friday, August 15, 2014

End of summer news


Wow.  I can't believe it's been over two weeks and we still
haven't heard if we were chosen to be the family for Little A.
We have been doing a lot of thinking about what to do if we aren't 
chosen, and we still don't know.  Foster care?  Adopt privately?
Keep on doing what we've been doing for over a year with no success?

Sometimes little kids have a lot of wisdom--
AJ told me this morning, "Mom, we can't give up on adopting.
Even if it takes five years we have to keep trying."
Spoken by the child who we waited two years for-
I'm so glad we didn't give up before we were matched with him!!
(Here are AJ and SJ on their new bikes)


In other news, here are two new Lalaloopsy doll houses
I made this week.  They are so fun, I especially like the cowgirl
one.  If you want one for the little girl in your life,
check them out in my Etsy shop!



School starts for our kids next Wednesday. Sigh.  
Summer is never long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...