Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Botanica

 
This morning my mom, sister, and I went on a little outing
to Botanica, a garden in the city near us.  It was all so pretty!
I hadn't been there in years, so it was lots of fun.
 
 
They had a butterfly house, but this is the only one that
would sit still long enough for me to get a good picture!
Unfortunately I forgot my good camera and just had
to use my phone.  They had lots of pretty roses too.
 
 
We really liked all the lilies on the pond,
it was really fun, and now we have more
ideas for our flower beds at home!
 
 
Although, when I got home my little flowers
looked kind of pathetic after seeing theirs-
oh well, I have fun trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...