Thursday, March 13, 2014

Fishing and More Waiting




Hello!  I feel like I haven't written anything in a long time!
We have been having internet and computer issues, so
that's the reason for my lack of posts lately.  I am
convinced that technology has not made our lives easier.



Thankfully it looks like spring has come to our state, and
that always improves one's outlook.  We were even able
to do a little fishing Sunday, and although we didn't catch
anything, it sure was nice to sit outside and enjoy the warm air!



We are still waiting to hear something about our adoption.
There are two sisters, age 9 and 11, and a 1 year old girl
who we are waiting for right now.  Because of the timing
of meetings, it could happen that we would have to choose
between them.  Please pray with us that we won't have to choose!
We are praying that God will make it very clear which
child or children we are supposed to have.  Thanks so much
for praying- sometimes when we have to pray for things
for such a long time it's easy to wonder if God is
even listening.  But He just reminded me again yesterday
that He cares about even the little details- there were two
instances yesterday where He showed his love and care for us.
So even though God is having us wait on the adoption,
it was so nice of Him to remind us He does hear.


I waited patiently for the LORD;
he turned to me and heard my cry.

Many, O LORD my God,
are the wonders you have done.
The things you planned for us
no one can recount to you;
were I to speak and tell of them,
they would be too many to declare.

Psalm 40:1,5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...