Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Robins

 
I always think of Robins as a sign of spring, and here they showed up a little early this year!  I enjoy watching the birds and squirrels out the windows of our home.  You know, in the Bible Jesus says that God sees even when a sparrow falls. 
 
Are not two sparrows sold for a penny?
Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father.
So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
Matthew 10:29,31
 
If God knows what's going on even in a sparrow's life, don't you think he knows what's going on in yours?  God has been reinforcing that idea to me again lately- he has a plan, and not only does he have a plan, but it's a good plan.
 
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD,
plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future.
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me,
and I will listen to you. 
You will seek me and find me when you
seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:11-13
 
THANK YOU LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...