Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Flea Marketing


At the beginning of June my sister, Megan, and I had our first flea market booth.  We had a lot of fun and plan to do it again next year!  Megan makes jewelry out of silver plate spoons and forks, and she sold a lot of necklaces.


I didn't sell as much as Megan, but it was still a lot of fun and very interesting to see what items were popular and what didn't sell at all.  I was thankful that this chalkboard coffee table I had made sold!  We found it on the side of the road several years ago and all the glass squares were missing or broken.  So I cut some thin plywood to fit, and painted each square with chalkboard paint.


Megan still has a few of her necklaces left, and she recently listed them in her new Etsy shop.  So, if you would like one, you still have the opportunity!  They are really pretty and unique.


Here is the link to her shop if you're interested!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...