Tuesday, March 29, 2016

In a Sun-scorched Land


I have a great book recommendation for you!  Back in junior high and high school days I sat by a sweet girl in band, playing the clarinet together.  God took her through many adventures after our school days, and she recently wrote a book about her life, called "In a Sun-scorched Land".  It's about her family's journey of missionary life and adopting in the country of Haiti.  The book is very interesting and encouraging.  We all have trials in life, and hearing other's stories of God's working helps me see God how God is working in my own life and helps me trust Him more.  If you would like to read it, you can find it here on Amazon.

In a Sun-scorched Land by Jennifer Ebenhack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...