Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Reflections

A few of my favorite things about Christmas 2015...
 
 
Miss E's excitement about everything "Cissmas"- it was all new to her this year (since she doesn't remember last year) so every tall tree in the store or at church was just amazing!
 
Hearing DJ say it was his best Christmas ever.
 
 
So much good food- (I haven't had to cook much the last few days, since I overdid before Christmas)
 
Using the kids' great-great Grandma's white rose dishes and their great Grandma's silver at our Christmas brunch.
 
Playing table games with the family- we got a new one for Christmas called Carcassonne, it's pretty fun so far.
 
 
My grandparents good example!  Even though my Grandpa is now in the nursing home my Grandma faithfully goes there twice a day to help him eat his meals.  They have been married for 62 years now and their faithfulness is a great example to us all.

 
Good visits and relaxing times with our family.  We are very blessed.
 
Our Christmas day service at church was really worshipful- we always end our service with the Hallelujah Chorus, sung by anyone who wants to join the choir on stage, and it's my favorite part of Christmas morning each year.
 
And He shall reign forever and ever!

1 comment:

  1. I rarely comment since I read your blog in E-mail form, but just wanted to wish you and your family Christmas blessings! Can't believe how your children have grown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...