Friday, May 8, 2015

This week.

 
May is wonderful.
I am really enjoying each new week of flowers,
right now it's the week of irises, can you smell them?
At PD's track meet this week the air was thick
with their scent, it was amazing.

 
Speaking of PD's track meet, Miss E and I spent 6 1/2 hours
there on Monday.  He did awesome, but then, I'm his mom.
I've always hated running.  Obviously...
 
 
Tea in a red transferware tea cup is also wonderful.
So calming, which I seem to need lately...


I am almost done with this Bible study,
What Happens When Women Say Yes to God,
by Lysa TerKeurst.  I would definitely recommend it.
The DVD sessions are also good, you can borrow the DVD
from me if you live local!


 
I will leave you with this quote from St. Patrick,
that I read this week.  It's all about Jesus!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...