Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Encouragement in Parenting

The following verses have encouraged me in parenting
lately, so I thought I'd share them with you in case you
need to hear them too!  (We've had such warm days we
enjoyed a supper down at the fire pit a couple nights ago).
 
 
"See that you do not look down on one of these little ones.
For I tell you that their angels in heaven
always see the face of my Father in heaven."
 
 
"What do you think?  If a man owns a hundred sheep,
and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine
on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off?"

 
"And if he finds it, I tell you the truth,
he is happier about that one sheep than about
the ninety-nine that did not wander off."

 
"In the same way your Father in heaven
is not willing that any of these little ones
should be lost."
~Jesus, in Matthew 18:10-14~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...