Thursday, December 4, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Would you like to see what Christmas looks like
here at our house?  Well, let's take a little tour.


This little nativity sits on my secretary.
See the little angels singing up above?



This larger nativity is on our piano this year. 
My Mother-in-law made the figurines about
15 years ago and I love it!



This year I decorated the mantle with birds,
birdhouses, trees and pinecones.



The tree in the kitchen sits on my
Great-Grandma's sewing machine.
It is decorated with homemade items-
crocheted snowflakes, paper snowflakes,
and these cones my Mom and I made
one year.  The gold chain garland
is from my Great-Grandparents.



My snowman collection is also in the kitchen-
over the years I've received quite a few!



This is Miss E's first ornament-
a gift from her Great-Grandma.



~Our tree~



I love watching the kids at Christmas!
Especially Miss E this year- she is still
young enough that everything is amazing
and full of wonder. She loves to look
at all the ornaments on the tree,
and study out the nativity.



Wishing you many blessings this
Christmas season! I keep telling myself,
it doesn't have to be perfect for it to
be wonderful. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...