Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thank you Lord, for...

 
Pie!
 
I ate my first piece of pie in two years today.  It was so good!
I had to go gluten free back in 2012 because of my health,
and just recently I started eating a little bit of wheat now and
then.  Even though it seems to make me not feel well after I
eat it, I decided to go ahead and have a piece of pumpkin pie
at our family Thanksgiving today, it's just a little crust, right?
Anyways, it was very good. (:
 
Blessings to you as you enjoy Thanksgiving with your families
this week- try not to stress out about the meal and everything
being just right- as long as the food's good everybody will be happy!
 
 
Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love
and his wonderful deeds for men,
for he satisfies the thirsty
and fills the hungry with good things.
Psalm 107:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...